We made it through Halloween with no baby. My mother-in-law Karla was really hoping I would have it last night and threatened to break my water. She really wanted a Halloween baby! We had a good time with Easton. We went into my dad and Justin's work to visit and show off Easton. He was quite the ladies man. After that we went trick or treating but Easton was more interested in the monster that my parents have at their house. It is a life size man that takes his head off. Pretty scary but Easton liked watching the head go on and off. Granted he kept his distance from it. We also went to the Jettie's to celebrate Ray's birthday. It was a fun day but exhausting for me. Now we our on the countdown to baby! We are finishing last minute things today and then hopefully we can just hang out tomorrow because Monday at Noon is when she'll be here. I can't believe how fast nine months can go. I hope I remember what to do with a newborn. Anyways...wish me luck and we will talk to you all next week!

Looking at Nana's "Big Kitty"
Thrilled to be in his monkey costume

Quite possibly what our little girl could like!
2 comments:
Yea! Only one more day to go. Good luck with everything. I know this sounds weird, but I love the whole hospital experience when having a baby because I think the whole thing is just amazing (even though I'm exhausted, in pain, and still fat). Enjoy the experience.
Can't wait to meet your new little girl! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment