Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bergen is looking more and more like Easton everyday. I have to put a bow on her head so she doesn't look like a boy. I don't want her to grow up but I'm excited to see if she will get her own little look or still look like her brother. She is a good baby and has the same mannerism as her brother too. I think they were supposed to be twins. Easton is in this "I'm first" stage meaning anything we do, he has to go first. I'm thinking him and Bergen were up in heaven and were supposed to come down together but he said, "I'm first!".



I'm also finding out that going anywhere with two kids takes a lot of time. I ventured to Target the other day and it seemed like a simple shopping trip took forever. I was a little nervous because I didn't know if I should let Easton walk or have him ride in the cart. I didn't trust him to walk because he has a tendency to run off or touch everything on the shelves. So he was in the basket and Bergen was in front and that left little room for items. Poor Easton was buried under the items we needed but they don't make the carts big enough. Maybe next time I will be brave and try and let him walk next to the cart. It's been interesting trying to learn how to juggle the two!


Easton Jr. - Love her hands!

First family photo of four!


3 comments:

The Vance Family said...

Kellie,
The shopping secret is the Snuggly... Bergen in the Snuggly, Easton in the cart! And if all else fails get a babysitter for your own sanity! Or the Backpack harness has worked well for Max... Good luck, wait till you juggle three at the store... I usually have a bad experience! Still waiting to talk to you, I called last week but you are busy little new Mommy!

Becky and Bryce said...

Congratulations Kellie!!! She's darling. Aren't little girls sooooo fun!!!!

Sherri said...

You totally have to keep the bow on her head! I love 'em! She's beautiful Kellie!