Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Bergen Jill Jettie is here! We went in Monday morning at 9:30am and at 12:03pm she was here. She is 7lbs 13oz and 19 inches long. She looks just like Easton but a little more femine. And she has dark hair...no red! I did really good with the epidural and all the shots. Now it just hurst to move around and get out of bed. Justin almost passed out on me. He was standing and watching the surgery then all of a sudden he went completely white and they had to lay him on the floor. It was kind of funny. Easton seems to be doing well with his new sister. Everytime he comes to the hospital, he goes straight for her bed to see if she is there. He gives her kisses and hugs too. Who knows if he will be that way when we get home. So all is well with mommy and baby. I can't believe I have two kids!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Holy cow - is that Easton??? She looks just like him!!! And I see so much of Justin in her. How weird that you guys have a daughter!!! Can't wait to meet her.
Congrats and good work, Kellie. She's beautiful.
Congratulations Kellie, Justin and Easton! & Welcome new baby Bergen!! (to a wild and crazy family and extented family)..Kellie I will come visit when things settle..ha,ha,ha..love ya Brooke and family
Congrats Kellie, Justin and Easton! I'm so happy for you guys. Welcome Bergen - can't wait to meet you.
Congrats on the new baby!!
Congrats Kellie, Justin and little Easton! I can't wait to meet her! I will stop by when you are back home and I am in town... and I will have to get us some Cherry Cokes! She's Beautiful!
Congratulations! Glad everything went well! She is beautiful.
Oh....she's so cute! Your going to love having a little girl. Congratulations!
Congratulations! I find it funny your husband passed out. I thought that was something that only happened in T.V. shows. Bergen is very cute and you look way too good to have just had a baby.
Yeah! She's here and you survived! Next one will be a piece of cake, right? :) She is a cutie and hopefully I'll get to see her in person soon--when you feel up to it, of course.
Lots of love!
Hey Kellie,
I just wanted you to know that I have found your blog. Congratulations on your beautiful children. You all look wonderful!
Love, Meredith Harker
Post a Comment