Thursday, October 2, 2008
All right...we are four weeks and one day away from delivery. Hallejuah! November 3rd is the day I go in for my C-Section. My sister Jill and cousin Katie's bday is on the 2nd so they were rooting for that but of course it is up to my doctor's schedule. I apparently get no say in this. That will be fun though because my birthday is Oct. 3 (tomorrow...yikes!) and hers will be Nov. 3rd. Anyways...I am counting down the days as I am not sleeping at night because I have to go to the bathroom every hour and then I can't get back to sleep. You think your body would give you a break knowing that for the next few months you are going to be up doing feedings. Instead, we go into delivery completely exhausted. Hopefully she will be a good baby like Easton. He only got up once for feedings and started sleeping through the night at 3 months. Of course, now he is not a good sleeper and wakes up at 4:00am to come into our bed. I keep telling him he has got to stay in his bed when she comes so he can be the big brother...yeah...he doesn't care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Happy Birthday Kellie. I hope everything goes well the next few weeks until you deliver, and of course after the fact.
Happy Birthday Kellie! 1 month to go, you can do it!
Happy Birthday Kellie!!!! I hope you have a Great day! I love ya!!...Brooke and Fam
Post a Comment