Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sorry I've been absent lately. It just seems that time is moving at lightning speed and I have to get things ready before the baby comes. I've been having that "nesting" feeling for a couple of weeks now and have been driving my husband crazy. His "to-do" list grows longer by the minute and I am organizing and re-organizing everything in the house. Plus, it takes me a couple of weeks to prepare myself mentally for the whole birthing ordeal. I hate hospitals. I get sick even when I enter them and it is really hard for me to have needles, IVs, etc. It's not that I'm scared of the pain...I just get so sick and lightheaded. So I've been trying to prepare myself. I had to do that with Easton. I was in such a zone that night we went in. I had to be or else I knew I wouldn't make it. I don't think I even talked to Justin...I was so focused on the task at hand. I must admit I probably had the concentration of an Olympic athlete. I probably could have won any competition had I not been 9 months pregnant...that is how focused I was. It may seem weird but that is how I handle the whole delivery thing. My mom used to tease me that she would have to be a surrogate for me because I am so bad with hospitals. Well I did with Easton and I can do it again. So sorry if my blog is neglected for the next couple of weeks. Just consider me in training!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are going to do great and we can wait to meet Bergen!!