Me and Dixie at Thanksgiving Point Gardens. This is kind of fun but expensive. 10 bucks to get in and see a bunch of flowers.
Easton and his friend Cameron at Wheeler Farm. Really who's kid should Cameron be. He looks like my little boy. Maybe our girl will carry on the red hair!
Easton on the horse. His favorite thing. Look at low I am carrying this baby. I swear it looks like she is about ready to fall out and I still have about six weeks left!
Lagoon Day with Justin's work. Easton cried his eyes out on this ride. It was the second one of the day and we made him go on it by himself. He didn't like that one bit but he got better as the day went on.
I can't believe we put him on this. It shoots them up and then drops you back down. It doesn't go very high but his little face was so scared when they had that first drop. He did good though and didn't cry.
Easton's favorite ride...the choo choo.
Justin and Jill...his second wife. I swear those two have done more this summer because of my pregancy. Since this was for Justin's work, he and Jill went on all the big rides and everyone thought Jill was his wife and that she was so cute....hello! the real wife is the redhead who looks like she is going to pop...not the cute, skinny blonde!
On the truck. We had a temper tantrum trying to get him off of this. I told Justin we just need to get the kid a John Deere and put it in the backyard.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh - he looks SO big!!! And BLONDE! Looking more and more like J.
Thanks so for posting these - the girls LOVED them.
Post a Comment