Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm so sick of the snow! I thankful for all the extra water but now that I have a kid...I realize how much nicer it is to live in nice weather. Me and Easton have been going stir-crazy. We went out for walks earlier this week and that was nice. It is a wonder what the fresh air does for that kid. We go out for a walk in the morning and then he sleeps for three hours in the afternoon! Perfect. Me and Justin have also been taking him down to the church to shoot basketballs. He loves to run back and forth in the gym. (The other day after sacarament, Easton ran right to the gym instead of nursery. Oops!) He has to dunk the ball though so Justin gets a chair and stands on it and picks Easton up to dunk it. Then they run down to the other hoop to repeat the routine. Me and Justin are a little worried that he will have no interest in baseball. Easton picks the one sport we are both no good at. Thankfully, I know the rules...thanks to a dad who was a referee and for watching countless hours of basketball with friends and for different jobs I've had. But as for technique...we are both clueless. I think when Easton sees he is not going to be the tallest kid he will switch to baseball. Oh well, whatever he chooses will be fine. Even ballroom dancing! Anyways...I'm praying for sun so my little one stops using my decorations as basketballs!

1 comment:

hendricks14 said...

I guess I won't brag about the 70 degree weather we have had for the past week! We were out in shorts and t-shirts last Saturday, however it was freezing cold today! How funny to think that you take walks with your son in the same neighborhood that I roamed as a youth!