So it was back to work for me last week and it was harder to go back this time then when I had to first leave Easton. I cried all the way to work. Good thing it was busy when I got there because it took my mind off things. I was pretty sad when I got home and I know Justin could see it on my face. I just miss Easton so much during the day. I keep telling myself that I'm lucky to only have to work the three days but you try telling that to my little guy. We had so fun over the Christmas break. Easton is starting to tease me and Justin and is personality is coming out more and more. Which is a good thing because we thought he might not have one! So I think working is my biggest challenge now and I know that sounds so pathetic as I look around and see people struggling with sickness, deaths and finances. We all have our own little things and I think this mine because I need to learn to be happier with my situation. I have two personalities when I go to work. I have the easy-going person when I'm at home but then when I go to work I turn into a moody and crazy lady. Not easy to live with and Justin has been a trooper. So following in the steps of Pandy, here are some of my New Year's Resolutions:
- Be happy for what I have! I'm just at a different point in my life then most of my friends and maybe one day the opportunity will come when I'll get to stay home full-time. Happy Day!
- Try not to be negative. I've always had an issue with that. No matter how blessed I am I always see the downside. Not a good thing and something I need to change ASAP!
- Think about others.
- Serve others.
- Don't judge. No one is perfect.
- Get my big bottom in shape. I've got the treadmill and the outfit. I just have to use it.
That's all I can think of right now. I have too many flaws to try and combat them in one year but maybe if I can get the ball rolling with these, I'll be on my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment