Monday, December 18, 2006
Wiggle Worm
Easton is done with cuddling. He has started to throw himself off people's laps. I will hold him there for a minute but then he slinks his body down. When I have him in his car seat he will slide his body down till only his head is left in the seat. It's like he has things to do and places to be. I have a feeling he is going to be out of control when he can walk. Into everything and that will be a new adventure.
We had our first injury the other night, well two injuries. The first one happened in his Johnny Jumper at my parent's house. I guess he got a little out of control and hit the door. He had a bump on his head and my mom iced him down. He was good to go and still loves to jump. The second injury occured during bath time. I had him in the sink in his little seat and went to grab his towel which was down at the other end of the counter. All of a sudden, he started screaming. Justin came running up the stairs to see what had happened. Easton had moved the faucet over to hot and it had scalded his arm. I didn't even know he could move the nozzle. He was okay just a little cranky after that. The next day he tried to reach again for the faucet and move it but his mom was onto him!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, poor Easton!!! Glad he didn't get burned too bad. Those jumpers are a riot.
Yep - just wait until he's mobile. Your life will totally change. (Again). :)
Post a Comment