Today we are starting our family blog. I don't know how good I'll be at it but hopefully it will be a good way to keep everyone update on our lives. Since you all are dying to know what we do on a day-to-day basis.Right now we are excited for Christmas and being able to spend it with family. The most exciting part is sharing that magic with Easton. Even though he is only six months old, me and Justin have had so much fun going Christmas shopping. We always stop and think, "What did we do without him?". Even though we don't have a moment to ourselves anymore, we could care less. It has been such a blessing to our little family to have Easton in our home. And it is fun for me to be able to be a kid again and be able to get excited about Christmas. Justin teases me because I still believe in Santa Claus but I don't care because I love Christmas!
This week has been fun as we got Easton an early Christmas gift...a johnny jumper. We went to the store the other night and I was walking down the aisle and looking at the jumpers when all of a sudden I see my kid in the display. Justin had put him in there and he was jumping up and down. I hope people didn't think Easton was included in the price. He is out of control in it! At first he didn't get so I started jumping up and down and then he just took off. I think that first night he jumped for 45 minutes straight. He was pretty tired and went right to bed after that.
Everyday he is getting more and more animated, which is fun for us. Even though he is still serious around strangers, he is starting to laugh with us more. He has started to make this weird growling noise at Kira. It is a sound only reserved for her and everytime she walks by he just starts growling. I think they are going to be best friends. His favorite thing to do is play with his mom and his dad. Justin will come home from work and Easton will want to play with him all night long. Justin is great to do that. He loves his little boy.
Anyways that has been the big story at our house this week. Thanks for checking in!
1 comment:
jettie jump up
Post a Comment