Hey everyone...I'm back with just an update. Justin and I have decided divorce is the best option for us at this time. While divorce is not an easy road, we feel that is the direction we need to go in order for us to heal. So we have begun the paperwork and I am moving back in with my parents until I can figure out where to live and get a job that offers more hours. I am probably going to be starting another blog but I will let you know. Thank you for all the support and love that you have shown to me. This is the hardest thing I hope I will ever have to go through. But I know my trial is pretty small compared to what some people go through. I would ask everyone to stay true. I have experienced firsthand how easy it is for someone to go down the wrong path. I know this experience has taught me that I need my Heavenly Father by my side 24/7. There are so many temptations out there and if we let ourselves slip for just a moment..that is all it takes. I know that my Father in Heaven is looking at for me and the kids. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be a mother and for that I am thankful and what this marriage has given me. I will let you know as I get settled but for right now I would like to brag about how stinking cute my Bergen is. We had her blessing on Sunday and here are some pictures. Thanks to my sister-in-law for playing around with the photos.


5 comments:
Love you Kell... Bergen is a doll! Let me know if you need help moving or with anything... as always we are her for you! You and your sisters need to come back up and ride the LUGE!
Ohhhhh her dress is darling!!! I love it, she is such a cutie!
Ohhhh myyyyy Goshhh she is so flippen cute. If you ever need a babysitter you just let me know!!!!
Kellie, what a beautiful little girl! and I just wanted to comment on how amazed I am at your strength through this trial. You are such a wonderful example of faith--keep hanging in there and let us know if we can help with anything!
Kellie she is ADORABLE! You got some great pictures! Wish I could have been there! Love ya girl
Post a Comment