Thursday, May 8, 2008

Yesterday I went to change the laundry and I opened up the washer but it was empty. I could have sworn that I put the whites in there. I thought maybe I'm just losing it. I tend to lose brain cells when I'm pregnant. Justin just shakes his head at the things I say and do but I'm telling you this baby is sucking out all my smart brain cells! Anyways, I asked Justin if he had done something with the clothes and he said he thought he heard Easton playing in there. Lo and behold I looked over at my laundry basket and it was full of wet clothes. Apparently the little munchkin had decided to unload the laundry for me! The kid never ceases to amaze me. Now I just need to teach him how to transfer the clothes from the washer to the dryer and then turn it on! Here is a recent picture of him. Excuse the haircut. Justin tried to trim it a little and Easton ended up moving so much that we had do a buzz cut. Not the most flattering but it is starting to grow back.


This past week we spent some time with Halle and Taylor as they were being watched by Grandma Karla. Easton had so much fun with them. We went to the park and McDonald's. They came over to our house to also play in the backyard and E cried when they left. He loves to play. I can't believe we only have a month before they move to Minnesota. We will miss them tons! I think they we need to have custody of them as well as Chris and Pandy. I say every other weekend they should come out to Utah! Here is E and Taylor at McDonald's.


We also visited the Living Aquarium which was basically a grocery store converted into an aquarium. It was fun for the kids as they got to see all kinds of fishes. The coolest part however was the tank where you could pet stingrays. They are slippery little fellows. Easton wasn't really into touching them. He was more fascinated with splashing the water all over dad as evidenced by the video. Justin and Easton ended up soaking wet. You would have thought we had just seen Shamu. In one part it also looks like Justin is feeding Easton to the stingrays...no worries...no children were harmed in the making of this video.

4 comments:

Laurie D. said...

How nice to have a laundry helper. I wish I could train my kids to help more with this chore since it seems to overtake my house every week. I like Easton's hair. I guess I just like short hair.

Aubrey said...

What a handsome boy! We did the aquarium last year when we came...funny that they put it in an old grocery store...but it wasn't bad. I didn't dare pet the sting rays!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - Easton looks so grown up in that picture! Thanks for sharing those. We'll miss you guys too. I can't believe how fast it's coming . . .

Monica said...

Hey Kellie, it's Monica Lambert! I just found your blog through some blog hopping. Hope you don't mind if I visit. You look great and your family is adorable. It was fun to see what you have been up to. If you want you can check out our blog at lambertfamilyblog.blogspot.com.