Monday, April 7, 2008

Oh my crap...have I been the worst blogger! I can't believe my last entry was almost a month ago. It's not like we have been busy or anything. We have had about two weeks of sickness though which has not been fun. I got sick first with a bad headcold and then Easton picked it up. Poor Justin was on his own for about a week because I was a big blob. I didn't feel like doing anything. We are finally starting to pull out of it which has been nice. Hopefully the weather will start cooperating and we can start getting outside. Easton gets up every morning and goes to the back door to look at our "ghetto" slide in the backyard. He points and says "slide". We are going to probably take it down because it is missing a few rungs and we need something more his size. So we have been making daily trips to the park so Easton can slide. He was waiting to go down the slide the other day and a 4-year old was just sitting at the top. Easton waited for a minute and then went and pushed the kid down so that he could go. Oops! Other than that, things have been pretty boring. I found out about my job and it looks like I am going to have to cut back my hours to 17 a week in order for them to keep me on. I still get to keep my insurance so that is good. And 17 hours/week will be just perfect!

No comments: